Manager - HR at Larsen & Toubro
Views:961 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Graduate Engineer Trainee - Electrical (0-3 yrs)
We are looking for Application of BE / B.Tech (Electrical) for position for Electrical Design Engineer.
Develop Electrical Systems :
- Electrical design engineers use software programs to design and perfect new electrical systems. They design prototypes, troubleshoot potential issues, make changes to fix any issues, and create specifications and other details for these systems.
Require Skills :
It is important that electrical design engineers possess the following capabilities :
- Designing and laying out new electrical systems
- Creating system models and simulations
- Testing new systems and making design changes if needed
- Producing necessary design reports and documentation
- Assisting in the manufacture of new electrical systems
Tools of the Trade :
It is imperative that electrical design engineers have a thorough knowledge of the necessary tools of the trade in order to be successful in their job. If you have the desire to become an electrical design engineer, you must understand the following :
- CAD software - use computer-aided design (CAD) software on a daily basis
- Project management concepts - from scheduling to meeting deadlines, electrical design engineers should be able to adhere to project management guidelines and processes
- Electrical codes - knowledge of electrical codes is important in the design and manufacture of electrical systems.
We are looking for profile who hold a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. We need who know how to use CAD software, read technical drawings, and understand electrical theories and concept.