Manager at Castrol India Ltd
Views:2298 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Graduate Engineer Trainee - Oil & Gas (0-2 yrs)
CASTROL INDIA LTD. Invites Graduate Engineer Trainee 2019
Graduate Engineer Trainee Responsibilities :
(1) Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
(2) Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
(3) Conducting research and collating data.
(4) Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
(5) Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
(6) Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
(7) Attending meetings and workshops.
(8) Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
(9) Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Requirements :
(1) Relevant degree in Engineering.
(2) Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
(3) A driver's license may be required.
(4) Proficiency in Mathematics.
(5) Analytical and critical thinking skills.
(6) Good communication skills.
(7) Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
(8) Ability to work in a team.
(9) Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
Required Candidate profile :
Profile & Eligible Criteria :
Education : B-Tech/ BE - Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical graduates (2019-2020 pass-out)
For more details call :
Ms. Anil Verma(Manager)
Castrol India Ltd