HR at Gravton Motors
Views:157 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Gravton Motors - Industrial Design Engineer (1-4 yrs)
Generate CAD models and assemblies to evaluate and conceptualize how a product will be constructed. Throughout the development process, revise and modify existing CAD files as needed. develop and assist with the documentation and implementation.
Required Candidate profile
2 to 5 years of work experience with SOLID WORKS, Adobe Illustrator, Key shots
Proven experience in DFM (plastics, sheet metals, casting)
CAD/CAM, 3D modelling, Solidwork Tool & Alia's Software
CTC : 2.5 - 6 LPA
Roles & Responsibility :
1) Collaborate with clients to understand product/ machine design and manufacturing requirements.
2) Design the aesthetics, and functionality of components and the whole products
3) Present designs to clients / internal team and understand if further modification is required.
4) Engineer complete products by integrating custom-developed designs and off-the-market components
5) Use CAD and CAM systems to design and visualize projects.
6) Testing product designs using models, prototypes, and CAD software.
7) Investigating appropriate materials and production processes.
8) Producing sketches and sample designs.
9) Identify new systems and processes to drive quality, and efficiency and save cost.
10) Undertake complex calculations.
11) Communicate effectively with the colleagues, vendors, and suppliers involved in a project.
12) Plan effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to standard and to budget