Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Great Learning
Views:178 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Great Learning - Program Manager (4-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Head of Operations, this person would be an important part of the Northwest Executive Education Team and would be located in New Delhi. She/He would be involved in the entire process, starting from enrolment of program participants to delivery of final class in the program, typically over a period of 1 - 1.5 years for the entire process
- Needs to ensure that all aspects of the standard operating procedures with regards to timing and organization of programs, formats, feedback collection, etc. are completed well and on time
- Coordinate with faculty to ensure everyone is well informed of the required delivery and prepared for the session in time as well as available on agreed time and venue
- Coordination with all program participants to ensure that they are coming to the program regularly, ensuring polite discipline, getting all required paperwork completed, as well as managing the submission of assignments, projects and any other deliverables etc.
- Preparing reports on the performance of program participants including their performance through measurement parameters and their timeliness in submission of required assignments etc.
- Ensuring availability at all times of complete and updated course materials for program participants and coordinating with respective faculty members to get the same organized and updated at regular intervals
- Developing and maintaining a master schedule of programs that are being organized
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4 plus years of experience in operations/ administration, ideally within the setting or corporate training/ academics / HR
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of proficiency in English
- Should be a team player and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with others
- Comfortable in working as an individual contributor with little oversight and delivering on tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, Driven, Ambitious, Persistent, Comfortable in a small team setting
- Strong academic record - Bachelors in any field from a top ranking college; MBA/MA from a top tier institute is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.