Human Resources at Green Tech Engineering Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:153 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Green Tech Engineering Systems - New Bending Machine Operator (3-5 yrs)
- Green Tech, located in Hyderabad, is a world-class producer of Turbine and Aerospace Parts required by Power Generation and Aerospace OEMs. They operate a world-class infrastructure that is geared towards the sustainable engineering and manufacturing of complex precision engineering parts with elite skills and expertise.
Role Description :
- Sets up and operates machine to bend metal structural shapes, such as bars, rods, angles, pipes, and tubes, to angle or contour specified by work order, drawings, templates, or layout: Selects and bolts holding clamp, die block, and guide clamp to machine
- Set up and Operate machine to bend metal structural shapes, such as bars, rods, angles, pipes, and tubes, to angle or contour specified by work order, drawings, templates, or layout.
- Worked on Delem Control bending machine
- Worked on any other type of CNC bending machine
- Read and understand clearly technical drawing example: dimensions and tolerances
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oiling the machine or work pieces
- Operate an overhead crane with wireless remote control
Key Responsibilities :
- High precision jobs handling and controlling dimensions
- Punches and v-blocks and stopper
- Planning tools are instruments.
- It is important to be aware of the different material thicknesses for ms, aluminium, and ss.
- Qualification : ITI or Diploma
- Experience : Previous work experience as a Bending Machine Operator minimum 3 years Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category : Production & Manufacturing
- Salary : As Per Market Standards