Manager-Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:66 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Group CoE Head - Light Commercial Vehicle (25-30 yrs)
- It includes activities such as conceptualizing the Vehicle performance attributes, ensuring Quality compliance in Vehicle components, performance enhancement and ensuring standardization of operations.
- Job Description of the KRA's :
- In depth knowledge of all systems like BIW, DAC, Powertrain Integration, Trims, Brakes & Clutches. Also, shall possess thorough understanding of Vehicle Architecture & Integration.
- Ensure future readiness by continuously upgrading teams with new technological skills.
- Ensure all TCPS targets for all ongoing projects are met and ensure the TKO completions on time. This position will also be responsible for commonality targets.
- Responsible for completing the projects on time from concept to execution phase.
- Ensure Technology roadmap is created along with CoE and relevant Stakeholders using a structured forum and deploy them to live projects
- Improvisation of processes and systems through various means such as Digitization, IT enablement, Analytics etc.
- Create required domain expertise in the CoE which leads to quality Product delivery.
- Work towards Supplier Relationship Management. Guiding & supporting supplier on technical front as when required for NPD.
- Enable teams to deliver on TCP objectives through optimal allocation of competent resources & implementation of cost reduction ideas in NPD.
- Provide solutions/alternatives and Debottleneck all System/Functional interface conflicts faced by the cross functional domains
Knowledge/Skills Required :
- Domain exp in two or more Mechanical systems listed above
- Must have worked in small commercial /light commercial Vehicle Product Development
- Experience of handling Products with multiple Powertrains (ICE + EV)
- Process experience in New Product development System.
- Deep understanding of requirements like Product Design, DFMEA /DCP/Design Quality/DCA
- New Part Development system and Problem-solving techniques
- GD&T and Stack up analysis
- Disruptive innovation and change catalyst
- Strong knowledge in Automotive Product/ecosystem with a desire to learn new aspects of business
- Market knowledge and a keen interest in future technology
- Decisions to Zero base costing (Cost Control)
- Strong Project Management methodologies & Networking skills.
- Analytical Skills and Problem-solving skills
- Techno commercial Acumen
- Decision making skills - Time Cost Performance
- Relevant Experience of 25+ years of relevant experience in OEMs Manufacturing in Small /Light Commercial Vehicles