Group Electrical Design Engineer - Oil (20-25 yrs)
We have a Sr. Management job opening with our client, a European MNC and global leader in Engineering Sector for Group Electrical Design Engineer in Palace Road in Bangalore. Details are given below:
Company : Fortune 100 European MNC and a global leader in Engineering sector
Location : Corporate office in Palace Road in Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry, depending on current salary
Work timings : Monday to Friday, 9-30am to 5-30pm
Qualification : Graduation (BE / B. Tech) in Electrical Engineering from reputed university. Masters degree in electrical engineering is desirable but not a must.
Work Experience : 20 plus years in reputed multinational companies in sectors like Edible Oil Refining, Process plants, Chemical plants, Oil & Gas etc. More than half of the above experience should be in a leading position like Team manager, Department head etc.
Technical Skills :
- Design knowledge of electrical/MCC circuits and panel engineering for LV applications.
- Knowledge of global safety standards/certifications in electrical field.
- Hazardous area safety regulations/classifications related to electrical/Instrumentation devices.
- Preparing quotations/BOM/tenders for LV applications.
- Should have had hands on work experience in preparing the below electrical documents for any process plants. Electrical Load list.
- Cable list/schedules/Calculation and BOM.
- Cable tray routing/design.
- Instrument location drawings.
- Pneumatic diagrams & BOM.
- Lighting designs.
- Earthing designs/Layouts.
Additional experience/exposure :
- Design of Lightning layout.
- Instrument hook up diagrams.
- Instrument loop calculations/loop diagrams.
- Knowledge/experience with programmable motor control parameters (variable frequency drives).
General Skills :
- Good command over English.
- Good communication/coordination and writing skills.
- Experience in a coordination role in MNCs involving international clients
- Ability to work in a team, contributing to the team goals.
- Pleasing personality.
- Willingness to travel