GyanPro - Executive - Packaging (0-1 yrs)
GyanPro is a for-purpose, impact-first STEAM education organisation where we research, promote & teach conceptual learning of Science. We aim to create an experiential science education program to make learning fun, inspiring and interactive for children through STEAM and AR/VR/MR.
To know more about our services or work, please visit www.gyanpro.com
We are looking for a candidate for Packaging Executive who will be helping in packing of activity kits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check and Keep all items necessary for packing prior to the start of packing - which includes prep work such as cleaning of materials, cutting of materials, folding of templates, labelling of items etc as per the specification given to you by your Project Manager.
- Identify and segregate the defective items for disposing and Ensure that items are undamaged for packing.
- Pack the items into the container given or in a packing cover as per the specifications given to you by your Project Manager
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Eligibility Criteria :
Preferred Educational Qualification : Any Diploma or Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, or business administration or any other related field.
Preferred Work Experience : 6 months of experience in a Packing unit or in as a Warehouse Staff would be an added bonus. Freshers can apply too.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Proven ability to implement and carry out improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Knowledge of the warehouse inventory management software and databases used within warehouses
Personal Attributes :
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
-Strong organisational skills with an ability to multitask.
- Ability to prioritise amongst various tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Dependable work ethic.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative, collaborative.
- Pleasing personality with good personal attributes.
- Attention to details.
- Documented experience as a Warehouse employee
- Experience in management and knowledge of expected warehouse practices
Type of Industry : Education
Company : GYANPRO Educational Innovation Pvt Ltd
Job Type : Temporary
Tenure Period : Upto 3 Months
Remuneration : Rs.300 per day
Location : JP Nagar, Bengaluru
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.