GyanPro - Warehouse Manager (0-1 yrs)
GyanPro is a for-purpose, impact-first STEAM education organisation where we research, promote & teach conceptual learning of Science. We aim to create an experiential science education program to make learning fun, inspiring and interactive for children through STEAM and AR/VR/MR.
To know more about our services or work, please visit www.gyanpro.com
We are looking for a candidate for E-commerce and Warehouse Manager who will help in expansion of online sales of the brand in various platforms and supervise the day-to-day warehouse operations. He or she will also be assisting and mentoring the packing executive staffs- and look after the administration work for the smooth flow of work progress.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Effectively manage, support brand and manage daily operations of various products or brands to ensure continuous contribution to business volume, profit and ROI objectives
- Execute the listing, keyword and catalogue optimisation across marketplaces for listing ranking
- Devise and execute the pricing promotions for the brand across all marketplaces
- Expand online presence of products with a focus on key online partners like Amazon, Flipkart and other
- Monitor key operational metrics across cataloguing, merchandising, pricing, order fulfilment, returns management, cost management.
- Payment Reconciliations and claims management
- Raising Disputes and grievances, Reviews and Seller Ratings Improvement Process Management
- Onboarding to various marketplaces, FBA/FA/Smart operational models
- Maintaining, Auditing, Accountable, Safe guards and Administering stock control, maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse equipments and activities in line with the company's standards
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition of all raw materials by producing reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Using the warehouse space to achieve peak efficiency and maintaining the standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
- Organise notes, assign roles, and oversee warehouse employees
- Overseeing production, handling vendors, assisting with deliveries and procurement when required
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
Eligibility Criteria :
Preferred Educational Qualification: Any Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, or business administration or any other related field.
- Preferred Work Experience: 6 months of experience as an E-Commerce Associate or E-Commerce Specialist, Warehouse Staff or Warehouse Manager would be an added bonus. Freshers can apply too.
- Excellent understanding of E-commerce management.
- Excellent understanding of Warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organisational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Proven ability to implement and carry out improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of E-commerce and Warehouse Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Knowledge of the E-commerce and Warehouse inventory management software and databases used within warehouses.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to multitask.
- Ability to prioritise amongst various tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Dependable work ethic.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative, collaborative.
- Pleasing personality with good personal attributes.
- Managerial skills
- Attention to details.
- Documented experience as a E-Commerce or Warehouse employee
-Experience in management and knowledge of expected e-commerce and warehouse practices
Type of Industry: Education
Company: GYANPRO Educational Innovation Pvt Ltd
Job Type: Full Time
Remuneration: Rs.15,000 or According to industrial standards.
Location: JP Nagar, Bengaluru