Gyro Field Engineer - Rig Operations (6-10 yrs)
Purpose - Gyro Specific
The Gyro Field Engineer performs all duties required in all operations areas, including the rigsite and workshop. The Engineer studies and attends formal training on all of these subjects as required, ensuring his knowledge base if at the highest standard. Employee is familiar with all R&M processes, maintenance procedures and Gyro specific tools/services.
- Works without supervision and works closely with wellsite supervisors and R&M supervisors
- Meets and maintains all minimum Safety Training requirements as well as job related training.
B. Processes :
- Provides support for the maintenance process to technicians, management and specialists at the location.
- Performs all servicing and preventive maintenance of Gyro equipment.
- Follows and complies with all Company policies, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Understands the R&M process (PM) and utilizes appropriate maintenance manuals and procedures.
Reports to :
The Gyro field engineer reports directly to the FSM - Gyro operations and all applicable members of the management team.
- The Engineer learns quickly when facing new problems and situations
- Is a relentless and versatile individual, constantly looking to improve.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions
- Listens and is able to communicate effectively with managers and colleagues both written and verbally