Officer- Human Resources at Haldiram Foods International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1600 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Haldiram Foods - Assistant Manager - Maintenance & Utiility (8-16 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out.
- Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, and manage and implement improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading the department.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics equipment and Systems of factory to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, Electronics and Mechanical system.
- Ability to Interpret blueprints, Specification and Schematic effective interpersonal and written communication skill.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in M.S Office.
- Bachelor In Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.