Talent Acquisition at Hardcastle restaurant Pvt Ltd
Views:469 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hardcastle Restaurant - Deputy Manager - Architectural Design (2-5 yrs)
Summary : Responsible for designing and delivery of execution plans across the respective regions.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Governs design presentations with sign off (Interior coordination, RCP, seating layout and block lay out)
2. Evaluate technical feasibility of projects - new and re-investments.
3. Support in sourcing of design materials, finishes and suppliers.
4. Adherence to corporate policies and procedures to ensure consistency with agreed McDonald's standards.
5. Prepares cost estimates, reviews project proposals from architects and consultants to generate value for money design concepts
6. Coordinates and monitors project implementation to ensure the project runs in sync with timelines, ensuring low cost-best-value approach.
7. Provides inputs and constructive feedback on design with the Head Design.
8. Work with outsourced designer to ensure the design is cost effective function-able, safe, ease of maintenance operation wise and practical for construction.
9. Collaborate with Project Managers on installations of all agreed decor items and supervision if required at times.
10. Liaise with Project Managers on periodic site inspections of finishes.
11. Manage and support external Architects and consultants to deliver store designs.
12. Ensures efficiency and quality standards are in line with McDonald's standards.
Educational Qualification : B.Arch
Preferred Relevant Experience : 2+ years in Retail Industry .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.