Vertical Head at Exotalent Consultancy Services LLP
Views:149 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Hardware & Circuit Design Engineer - Automotive Domain (5-9 yrs)
Desired Experience: -
- Electronic hardware design- min 5 years
- Experience in Automotive domain (preferred) - 1-2 years
Position Specific Duties:
- Drafting the requirements
- Performing circuit design Analysis, Circuit simulations and ensure it complies with specifications
- Following product development and lifecycle process
- Testing and verification of Circuit level and assembly level
- Provide Hardware Electronic engineering support as required
- Product Failure investigations and improving product quality etc
- Assist the Manufacturing, assembly factory and Suppliers for any electronic related support
- Perform Benchmarking and generate ideas for better performance, quality, cost of the product etc
- Other related tasks as required.
Required Skills: Tools and Technologies:
- Good circuit design knowledge
- Good knowledge on product development and product design life cycle.
- Tools: Mentor Graphics design capture for schematics, Mathcad for design analysis, Pspice/LTspice for simulations.
- Knowledge of electrical, environmental and EMI/EMC automotive industry standards.
- Good knowledge on FMEA, Root cause analysis, Problem solving techniques.
- Basic knowledge of software and communication Protocols
- Graduate / Bachelor - BE/BTech: Electrical/Electronics
- Post Graduate / Masters - ME/Mtech: Electronics / Electrical background