Senior Talent Sourcing Executive at HireaJackal Consulting
Views:185 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Hardware Design Engineer (10-22 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Create design requirements specifications from product features, illustrated with high and detailed level block diagrams.
- Requirements include electrical, mechanical, environmental and standards compliance details.
- Design Analog and Digital or mixed mode circuits with schematic capture software.
- Exercise simulation and interpret results. Present improvements for designed circuits.
- Perform layout of the circuits with proper floor-planning and routing, including impedance, length compensation, signal integrity and noise analysis, using layout software.
- Test circuits and validate designs - Make sure results are within or exceed requirements
- Optimize design for manufacturing process (cost reduction, alternatives)
- Make bills of materials and assembly drawings for production.
- Write production test specifications and procedures.
- Create circuit design verification and debug documentation.
- Test prototypes and provide performance analysis in written report.
- Research, test and verify substitutes for end of life parts.
- Perform any other electrical duties required by the Company.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- We are seeking a middle level individual for this role.
- Knowledgeable in design system/hardware/firmware
- Experience with CAD design tools, preferably Altium, P-Cad, Spice-simulators.
- Good understanding of physical tools : Scope, Spectrum analyzers, power supplies, assembly tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to source components and work with component vendors
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal