Hardware Design Role - Telematics - Passenger Vehicles (8-25 yrs)
Role : Senior Manager
- Should be expert in networking hardware of telematics for passenger vehicles.
- Providing technical direction to Engineering team and managing the team on a daily basis to achieve the company's targets of QCD (Quality, Cost, Deliverables) for O program of Passenger vehicle development.
- Lead technical reviews with designers to ensure design rules and standards are followed while the team is interacting closely/ taking necessary inputs from concerned stakeholders.
- Meet Engineering and Program milestones as applicable to achieve successful SOP (Start of Production).
- Ensure that the issues/technical problems encountered during product design, development, test & validation, proto/assembly vehicle built are resolved with the learning captured as TGR/TGW or guidelines.
- Steer the team at all times ensuring a clear path to achieving QCD (Quality, Cost, Deliverables) includes any other technical deliverables fixed by management (such as Product Durability, Reliability, Warranty
Managerial skills :
1.Strong communication skills with the ability to present and defend technical proposals to the management
2.Should take initiatives with Proactive approach to resolve technical challenges
3.Good organizational skills, ability to lead, motivate and focus team members and other stakeholders
4.Capture the learnings/lessons during product development as guidelines for future projects
5.Encourage the team to work on innovative ideas, file patents, participate in technology seminars, release technical papers in SAE
1.Must have strong experience in Telematics networking hardware like Wifi, GPS, Audio, Video navigation system.
2.Must have relevant experience in understanding of networking protocols and system level coding.
1) Bachelor's degree in automobile, mechanical or related fields
2) 10+ year experience in a relevant senior engineering position