Senior Manager - HR at Enlite Research
Views:632 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Hardware Engineer (2-6 yrs)
Job Profile : Hardware Engineer
Location : Powai, Mumbai
Experience : 2 to 5 yrs
CTC : 4-6L
About Enlite Research :
Enlite Research, a venture backed IoT startup is disrupting the Building management systems industry by making world's first contactless and wireless building management system called BIOS or building intelligence operating system - for control & management of all hard & soft services in a building. Enlite's award winning innovation has been recognized by several end customers and technology industry pioneers.
Job Description :
We are looking for a proficient hardware engineer, who is passionate about core electronics and hardware designs in the field of IoT and Building Automation. Your primary responsibility will be end to end hardware development including testing/debugging with accuracy and safety. You will closely work with the leadership team of Engineering in your role.
The Successful Applicant :
- 2 to 5 years experience of Research and Development in the field of core electronic circuit designs.
- Strong fundamentals of electronics circuit and network theory, including transistors, FET's, Opamps, MCU, Power Supply Distribution chain.
- Hands-on familiarity with Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzers, Protocol Analyzer.
- Preferred experience working with Cortex ARM series controller architecture along with detailed peripheral knowledge and different interfaces.
- Exposure to various types of sensors and their interfaces. e.g. Hall, temperature, accelerometer, PIR, IR based, pressure and gas.
- Knowledge of Telecom, transmission lines, modems and wireless communication, basic knowledge of Design for Test and DFM techniques, RF harmonics, oscillations, filtering and EMI and EMC.
- Hands on Soldering (QFN, SOP, LQFP packages etc) and debugging experience.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent logical reasoning
- Good team player
- Willingness to learn and grow
Bonus points for knowing :
- Arduino/ARM Family of Microcontrollers
- BLE, BT Mesh, WiFi Mesh, Zigbee, NBIoT, LoRA
- HVAC systems including VFD, VAV, Chiller Actuators and Compressors.
- Can use Soldering station with an air blower.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.