Hardware Engineer - Microcontroller/Embedded (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Skills : Digital Design, Analog Design. Sensor Interfaces
Primary Responsibilities :
- Development/Validation of Embedded Hardware Systems Development and testing on ARM or uC preferred
- Expertise in Microcontroller design, Power supply, ADCs, Amplifiers, and Hardware protocols(I2C, SPI, RS232)
- Strong in basics of Analog Design, Hands on experience in OpAmp based design,
- Good understanding of EMI/EMC, Thermal, Power Analysis and their impact on design
- Must demonstrate consistent (and sustainable) application of problem solving and analytical.
- Experience is C,C++ coding is advantage.
Education Degree : B.E/B.Tech or Masters in Electronics and Communication