Hardware & PCB Engineer - Electric Vehicle Startup (1-4 yrs)
About River :
River is an electric vehicle startup backed by leading international investors in the mobility space. River is building high-quality mobility solutions designed to better the livelihoods of people around the world. The first product is an electric two-wheeler that will improve the day-to-day lives of people.
Key Responsibilities :
- You will be joining a fast growing organization in its nascent stage and you will need to be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible and eager to readily engage with cross-functional teams.
- You will be a core member of the Electrical team and will work on assembling and soldering the PCB design with all the different sized components (SMD & TH).
- You will compile BoM as per the schematic design and perform accurate PCB layout and test including high speed interface design (memory interface, bus interfaces, microcontroller) keeping in mind different functional features of each circuit segment complying with the IPC standards.
- You shall perform and document different predefined test cases on the PCB implementation of the design.
Ideal Candidate :
- You will have 1-4 years of experience with schematic capture tools and PCB designing tools such as Eagle, OrCAD, Altium, Allegro etc. along with a good understanding of electronics design.
- Knowledge on EMI/EMC mitigation techniques on PCB as per AIS is a requirement for this role.
- You should also possess experience with PCB design including wireless communications (cellular, bluetooth, WiFi, RF communication).