Hardware Technical Architect - Electronic Engineering (8-12 yrs)
- Lead technical roadmap development for company products
- Translate business requirements into PRDs, and create a complete scalable architecture for new product developments
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and qualify products to meet specification, reliability and regulatory
- Conduct design review for electronics engineering part, mechanical engineering parts and embedded software/firmware
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Mentor the developers with solution design
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use
- Integrate two or more such embedded systems at the communication level (I2C, UART, SPI, and CAN).
Key Skills :
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronic Engineering
Proven working experience of 8 - 12 years in embedded hardware development in a Product based organization
Should have demonstrated proficiency in working with system/software/Firmware/hardware requirements development and validation
Develop schematics & BOM, support PCB designer for PCB layout design, and support NPI for prototyping, Functional testing and support software team during application testing and debug.
Expert in HW embedded systems & high speed digital designs (Analog, Digital circuits, Power Electronics) and HDLC
Hands on experience in interfacing electro-mechanical and other peripherals in instrument design with sensors and actuators.
Strong knowledge in alternate design analysis/part substitute for cost out ideas and obsolescence management including design analysis for quality, reliability, power consumption, timing parameters etc.
Knowledge of design for EMI/EMC, CE, FCC, UL, RoHS and Testability
Experience in Board bring up & Functional testing.
Experience in practices for Design for Test (DFT), DFR and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) background.
Knowledge on Signal Integrity and Power Integrity Concepts/Simulation
Experience with Schematic capture and PCB tools for reviews (Altium, Mentor, Autodesk, etc)
Knowledge of LoRaWAN architecture is required
Experience in preparation of design documentation, Eng. Spec, PWR estimation, test plan etc.
Exposure to hardware tools (Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Function generator, Power supply)
Knowledge on SW requirements engineering, Knowledge on SW Architecture, SW design and SDLC
Strong knowledge of Software & Firmware Engineering principles
Strong programming expertise in C, C++ and Python.
Strong written and oral communication skills, and a teamwork attitude.
The candidate must be a self-starter and a fast learner who can adapt to a dynamic workplace. He/she should be both a strong individual performer as well as a team player
Agility to multiple simultaneous projects, tasks & programs to suit business needs
Experience with troubleshooting / root cause techniques for electronic assemblies.