Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:186 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDPE Piping Manager - Construction Project - Contractual (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
1) Candidate must joining on Immediate basis, Must be ready to join on immediate base at Africa upon Medical Fit & Visa Received
2) This is Contractual Project based Position (6-9 Month Construction Project)
EDUCATION : BE / BTECH / DIPLOMA - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Job Responsibility :
- Cut, thread, or hammer pipes to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threads, or pipe benders.
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, or related equipment, according to blueprints.
- Inspect, examine, or test installed systems or pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair, according to specifications.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures, or fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment.
- Modify, clean, or maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, or related machines or equipment, using hand or power tools.
- Select pipe sizes, types, or related materials, such as supports, hangers, or hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing, or welding equipment.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers or water heaters, or fixtures such as sinks or toilets, using hand or power tools.
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
- Anchor steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place.
- Estimate time, material, or labor costs for use in project plans.
- Inspect structures to assess material or equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, or to plan installation around obstructions, such as electrical wiring.