Head - Asset Integrity - Coal Mine (10-15 yrs)
Head - Asset Integrity - Jamkhani Coal Mine
Jamkhani Coal Mine
- The incumbent will be responsible for monitoring Overall Equipment Effectiveness and evaluate technical input for system improvement, cost control and reduction.
- The leader should implement Asset Optimization Module in Jamkhani Coal Mine with proper coordination between electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, civil and all other function.
- The leader will be responsible for skill assessment and upgradation of operators/ maintenance personnel.
- The leader is primarily responsible for all OEE improvement of various mining machineries and ensuring safety standard.
- The leader will be responsible for planning and execution of long-term project with proper consultation of MDO.
- Drive stakeholder engagement and train MDO personnel as per AO module and enhance their skill based on Vedanta standard.
Desired Candidate Profile:
The ideal candidate should be a B.Tech./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 10+ years of experience and should have a thorough understanding of HEMM at mines, preferably Coal mine/ open cast and AO function.