Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:67 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head/Assistant Manager - Production - Fertilizer Manufacturing (6-8 yrs)
The incumbent will be Unit Production Head and responsible for end to end production activities of the plant .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Production Planning and execution as per target given by Management
- Shift Management through supervisors and guide them on if any issue arises
- Coordination with support functions like Mechanical, Electrical, Store etc. for smooth operations
- Experience in handling bulk solids like H2SO4, Rock Phosphate, SSP- Production
- Basic function awareness on Pumps, Mixer, Agitations, EOT Cranes, Conveyors and Bucket Elevators, Roller mills, - Grinding mills etc.
- Production MIS and reporting
- Shutdown planning and execution
- Raw Material, Finished Goods and Stock Management
- Coordination with Logistics, QC etc.-
- Implementation end substance of safety standards on floor
- Planning and execution of improvement projects
ISO & IMS Working Environment
Asset Management / Care
Preventive & Predictive Maintenance
RCA / Trouble Shooting Tools
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE Chemical with 6-8 years of post qualification experience .
- Should have prior experience in fertilizer industry (mandatory)
- Able to handle various Internal and External audits.
- Planning and budgeting.
- Conducting Effective training for both Employees and Contract work forces
- Awareness of updated Statutory Compliances
- MS Office
- PSMS, IMS
- TQM, TPM
- Assertive Communication
- Creativity & Innovation
- Fluency in Marathi mandatory
- Applicants willing to relocate to Pali ( Maharashtra) may only apply
- Natives of Maharashtra preferred however outstation candidates with relevant experience can apply
- Perks and Benefits
- Best in the Industry