Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:1165 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Beneficiation Plant (10-25 yrs)
- Identify options and implement actions to adopt best practices for production.
- Identify potential issues and collaborate with Mine and/or Processing management to prevent, mitigate or resolve them in a real-time environment.
- The incumbent would head the complete commissioning and operations of the unit.
- The key responsibility would be to ensure complete adherence to HSE, Legal etc.
- Responsible for reconditioning, refurbishment and operationalizing of the beneficiation plant .
- Project design review, suggestions for changes in design and construction which reduces the project cost and time.
- Procurement planning and execution, Audit for facilities, equipment
- Ensure both long-term and short-term maintenance plans and schedules are reviewed and coordinated with production demands (including Down Day planning and scheduling).
- BE/B.Tech in Mineral Processing/Metallurgical Engineering are preferred however Mechanical Engineers with relevant experience in the said field can be considered based on previous experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Copper / Cobalt / Tin / Led beneficiation system and pellet plants and should have operational expertise in beneficiation and pellet plant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.