Senior HR Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:613 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Blast Furnace Operation (9-18 yrs)
Head Blast Furnace Operation :
Educational Qualification : B.E./B. Tech/M Tech Metallurgy with minimum 10 years experience in Blast Furnace operation.
Location - GOA.
CTC - Upto 23LPA.
Experience Required :
1. The candidate should have handled BF production team from planning to delivering planned performance.
2. He/she should have exposure/ work experience of DRY GCP
3. He/she should possess thorough knowledge in optimization of fuel rate and maximization of Blast Furnace productivity through PCI, Oxygen enrichment, Cast House practices, screening efficiency of raw materials.
4. He/she should have proven track record for close and healthy coordination with service teams i.e. Mechanical, E&I, etc.
5. He/she should have experience in SAP, data management and analytical skills.
6. He/she must have exposure to latest blast furnace technological facilities like BLT, Stave cooling, PCI, Oxygen enrichment, dry GCP, Top fired hot blast stove etc.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Manage the safe operations of Blast Furnace through setting operational performance parameters, organizing team and ensuring optimum utilization of resources in order to ensure efficient and seamless operations and achieve production targets in line with defined cost, safety and timeline standards
2. Establishing controls within the plant through regularly conducting safety inspections, reviewing & updating work instructions & HIRA, controlling dust emissions in operational areas and conducting safety training for subordinates in order to ensure 100% compliance of safety and environmental norms and to reduce safety incidents.
3. Maintain close coordination with marketing team keeping focus on quality product without compromising on BF performance.
4. Conduct reviews of the plans on a weekly/fortnightly basis by mapping the same to the production plan; identifying deviations and gaps as well as looking for ways to bridge these gaps in order to ensure achievement of operational targets
5. To control and monitor operational cost through weekly budget reviews to identify deviations and bridge the gaps; optimum utilization of operational consumables and exploring alternatives to reduce consumable cost and through optimum utilization of third party services resources in order to ensure COP in line with defined BP
6. Create working environment which is conducive for good team work and help individuals perform to the best of their capability by monitoring performance, providing training and career development opportunities for subordinates to build and retain a capable & a motivated team.
For more details Contact Kokila @ 9500126788
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.