Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:512 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Business Excellence/TPM - Auto/Auto Ancillary (11-17 yrs)
Opening for the India's leading aluminum die casting products manufacturing organization.
Position : Head (TPM/ Business Excellence)
Job Location : Ludhiana
Work Experience : 11 to 16 years
Industry : Automobile / Auto Ancillary
Qualification : B.E. / B. tech. - Mechanical / Automobile
Job Objective :
Responsible to establish, implement & maintain ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. Responsible for planning & implementation of continuous improvement initiatives i.e. KAIZEN, Suggestion scheme, Quality circles etc. in various production shops.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Ensure adherence to department budgets and minimize operating costs and overheads
- Ensure implementation of KAIZENs and Suggestions leading to productivity improvements and cost savings.
- Follow up with internal departments for timely closure of Internal audit points.
- Coordinate with internal sections for timely receipt of all documents and data
- Follow up for active participation in industry forums such as ACMA events, Quality circles competitions, IMTMA competitions etc. and ensure appropriate representation from various departments at these forums.
- Conducting Quality circles & reporting to Management.
- Procedure for TPM as per guide line provide by coordinator.
- Supervise the implementation of business excellence & other initiatives
- Conduct technical evaluation of various suggestions received through suggestion scheme / KAIZENs
- Ensure timely distribution of awards as per the scheme in coordination with finance.
- Responsible for organizing Biannual KAIZEN mela.
- Ensure adherence to Quality systems, processes, and procedures
- Plan and conduct internal Quality Assurance audits. Coordinate, evaluate, and assist in developing action plans and follow up for closure of action points.
- Lead company-wide effort for achieving & renewing ISO certification. Meet with management team regularly to apprise it of the status of the firm's quality and ISO compliance, including current problems and prescribed resolution
- Enforce compliance with internal procedures to ensure that established quality and process procedures are being followed by the appropriate personnel at all times
- Manage SOP system. Develop and implement requisite SOPs for ISO compliance and customer requirements
- Ensure that appropriate records related to Management Representative ( MR) are properly controlled. Manage the proper storage and filing of controlled documents
- Review and timely submit all MIS & reports regarding QMS & EHS.
The position is responsible for maintaining the list of certified internal auditors of ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. Inform to Management for training needs for improving the QMS, EHS.
- Communication with Certification agencies for matters related to QMS, EHS.
Learning & Development :
- Ensure timely completion of all stages of Performance Appraisal Process
- Take responsibility for people development initiatives and building in-house capabilities for the employees in the department
- Manage and provide internal SOP and ISO compliance training across departments
Knowledge & Skills :
- Knowledge about the product & process
- Knowledge about quality systems, six sigma, kaizen, etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial knowledge
Account Manager - Automobile
Mobile : +91-8368164061