Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:467 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Business Operation Excellence - TQM/TPM (18-25 yrs)
The Company :
Leading Auto Ancillary Co HQ in South India.
The Role : Based out of the HQ in South India.
This position directly leads efforts to establish and sustain a mindset and culture of operational excellence (OE) and continuous improvement (CI) across the organisation.
Indicative deliverables including but not limited to :
- Develop strategies and tactics for effective deployment of OE/CI approaches, methodologies, tools and training to assure long-term sustainable improvement and growth.
- Delivers on the established strategies and tactics through an OE function designed to provide support in building the OE/CI culture into all aspects of the business thereby improving the flow of value and its delivery to the customer.
- Collaborate closely with functional leadership and the Executive Management Team (EMT) to assure executive sponsorship and advocacy for OE/CI concepts and initiatives so that the principles of OE are understood and deeply rooted.
- The more operational pieces include the Project / Key Initiatives planning, Implementation, Leadership for the team on a ongoing basis, Organisation wide communication, Developing the skills for OE/CI, Reporting and KPI monitoring and business benefit quantification for all the initiatives for the organisation.
The person for the role :
- Graduate / PG in Engineering/Mgmt (full time preferred) with about 20 to 25 years of experience in Plant Operations / driving Business Excellence in Auto Industry.
- Atleast 5 years leadership experience with track record of implementation of Business Excellence Programs.
- He / She should have been exposed to Business Excellence practices like TQM, TPM.
- Experience in transforming the Organisation culture in a medium sized, multi plant environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and leadership skills.
Sounds interesting and do you think you are the right fit ? Kindly reach out to me and we will respond to you in 2 weeks depending on the relevance of your profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.