HR Recruiter at Peopleocity LLP
Views:1298 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Chemical Or Mechanical Engineering (15-25 yrs)
Job Title - Head - Engineering
Reports to - Management
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate in Chemical Or Mechanical Discipline
Experience: 15 to 25 Years
Salary: as per company norm
Key Responsibility -
- Graduate or postgraduate in Chemical or mechanical Engineering with min 15 years of experience with proven track record of managing engineering of at least two fairly large size engineering jobs
- Ability to lead a team of Engineers and experts from all the engineering disciplines namely, Process, Mechanical Equipment, Rotating, Machineries Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation and Civil Disciplines
- Prepare Engineering related plans, procedures, oversee their implementation and ensure their adherence
- Prepare timelines and budgets for engineering in association with project management team
- Should be conversant with relevant codes and standards related to engineering of Chemical complexes
- Should be well versed with the engineering software for engineering of Chemical complexes
- Analyze recourse needs and organize for the same including recruitment and training and proper induction
- Should organize timely quality audits, analyze results and organize corrective measures
Key Personal Attributes
1. Should have excellent oral and written communication skills and should be able to communicate with the management effectively
2. Should have ability to motivate the team
3. Willing to handle a wide variety of challenging assignments.
4. Ability to work in teams and collaborate across functions and within the engineer's team.
About Client -
Client is a joint venture company promoted in association with Sweden base company to render Basic engineering, detailed engineering and consultancy services in field of Petrochemicals, Fine chemicals & Chemicals, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Industrial Explosives & Waste acid recovery.
SERVICES - Designing, Detail engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Erection and Commissioning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.