Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:578 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Head - Condition Based Monitoring (12-20 yrs)
Head - Condition Based Monitoring
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/ M.Tech - Mechanical
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Execute a gamut of tasks related to Condition Monitoring (Proactive Maintenance) for all types of equipment including data collection, vibration data analysis, preparing and submitting on-site reports.
2. Provides input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact workshop operation.
3. Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect workshop operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost, or regulatory compliance issue.
4. Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions.
5. Deals with an array of products that include Vibration Analyzers, Bearing Shock Pulse Analyzers, Online/Off-line Bearing Condition Analyzers, Laser Alignment Systems, Ultra Sonic Flaw Detection Analyzers, Electric Motor Current Checker, etc.
6. Handling static and dynamic balancing of single and dual plane for blowers, fans, rotors, cooling tower fans, paper machines roll etc.
7. Responsible for conducting Horizontal and Vertical Shaft Alignment, Roll Alignment, Pulley Alignment Straightness & Parallelism, Carden Shaft Alignment, Soft Foot Correction etc.
8. Conducting Thermography, Motor Current Signature Analysis for Electric Motors, DC Drives, and Reciprocating machines, Engines, Compressors, Turbines, all types of gearboxes, etc.
9. Responsible for conducting Ultrasonic Flaw detection, Leak detection of Paper Machine Rolls, Shafts, Steam leak detection, Compressed air leak detection, Steam strap, Bearing noise detection, Thickness measurement of all storage tanks, etc
10. Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors, and refines an Asset Maintenance Plan that includes: Value-added preventive maintenance tasks and Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems.