Managing Partner at Antal International Networks
Views:279 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Connectivity & Ground Access - Infrastructure & Roads (15-20 yrs)
Designation : Head Connectivity & Ground Access
Work location: GOA
Education : Candidate should be a civil engineer preferably having master's degree in Highways Engineering or Traffic Engineering
Experience : Min 15 Yrs. experience in Highways design/ execution
- Candidate should be well versed with preparation of different alignment options of Highway/ Road projects using AutoCAD and recommend the best option based on site visit of project stretches and assessment of available constraints
- Candidate should be well versed with alignment improvement and capacity augmentation of Highway/ Road projects
- Candidate should be well versed with the activities involved in preparing traffic circulation plans, geometric design & safety criteria recommended in codes and standards prescribed by IRC
- During his/ her career the candidate must have adequate of experience of working on road improvement projects with good understanding of improvement of geometrics of existing roads, junction improvement plans, Traffic Management Plan (TMP), traffic diversion plan, utility diversion plan during construction and dealing with land acquisition issues
Relevant and Total Years of Experience :
- 15 years of relevant experience
- Should be well versed with alignment improvement and capacity augmentation of Highway/ Road projects
- Should be well versed with the traffic geometric design safety criteria recommended by IRC guidelines
- Must have adequate of experience of working on road improvement projects with good understanding of improvement of geometrics of existing roads, junction improvement plans, Traffic Management Plan (TMP), traffic diversion plan, utility diversion plan during construction and dealing with land acquisition issues
- Detailed Quantity Estimation and preparation of BOQ for costing of the project, check and review the itemize quantities calculation prepared by subordinates/ colleague/ consultant
- Evaluation and finalization of different Engineering Consultant, Contractors, preparation of Work Order, etc.
- Should be proficient in use of Auto-CAD and should be able to work out solutions based on site visits / ground situation/ site constraints and translate those ideas into workable drawings and present the same to different internal and external stakeholders
- Thorough knowledge of Indian Standards, best practices, statutory guidelines, IRC guidelines, design principles for different terrains
- Should be able to liaison with external stakeholders, design consultants, supervision consultants, contractors, government agencies, relevant ministries, state departments, internal teams etc. as required.
- Should have adequate experience of handling construction of toll roads, operation of toll roads, issues of toll leakage, operations of toll plaza, issues related to accessibility etc.