Recruitment Manager at Sterling Oil Explorations Limited
Views:115 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Contracts & Procurement (20-30 yrs)
Degree: BE / Btech - Engineering
Age: Max 55 years
- Provide day-to-day contract administration support and manage and administer the full life-cycle of the procurement and contracts processes.
- Draft complex legally binding contracts, agreements or instruments such as non-disclosure, teaming and lease agreements, purchase orders, contracts and subcontracts utilizing both custom and standard terms and conditions.
- Assist staff in negotiating contract terms and conditions ensuring that they are as favorable to Ipas's business interests as possible, minimize risk and are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assess, evaluate, analyze, and interpret contract or agreement terms and conditions and recommend alternative language, solutions and/or assist in resolving any supplier risk compliance, or performance issues, as necessary
- Exercise good judgment in selecting best contracting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Serve as a subject matter expert in procurement and contracting and develops standards for legally binding agreements, contracts, policies, procedures, templates, tools and system
- Reviews cost proposals and pricing information.
- Prepares and administers contracts and purchase orders with specific vendors.
- Compares bids from vendors and determines, or assists with determination, to whom contracts will be awarded.