Founder & Managing Director at 3D India Staffing Research & Consulting Co India
Views:1164 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Contracts & Tendering - Civil/MEP Govt Projects (10-20 yrs)
Head - Contracts and Tendering(Govt)-Real Estate.
We require a Head - Contract and Tendering for our Projects located in Gurgaon and Karnal.
This is an Urgent requirement hence person must be able to join in a week's time.
Job Requirement :
- Must have 15-20 years of experience in awarding Contracts/Tenders for High rise and Low rise residential projects.
- Candidates residing in Gurgaon or willing to relocate there will be preferred.
A Contracts & Tendering Engineer will be responsible for quantity surveying of civil & MEP items of construction projects. Person shall be versed with drafting and finalization of contracts & work orders.
Key Responsibilities Include for Civil & MEP works :
- Preparing Estimation, BOQ, Costing, Tender documents for various projects like commercial & residential building, etc.
- Assist in preparing project quantities and commercial documentation for tender processes and evaluations.
- Assisting and coordinating all Costing & Contracting functions with internal BOQ Team, Design team and on-site team.
- Planning, Scheduling and monitoring of Projects should be conversant with M.S. Project software.
- Preparation of Contract Appreciation Document Study of Contract document & highlight all the important clauses, which are favorable & unfavorable.
- General Contract Administration, Interpretation of Contract & identify responsibilities, correspondence, obligations, ambiguities and/or additional item payments/claims preparation, briefing of lawyers and attending court.
- Shall be able to make and understand BBS.
- Preparation of contractual documents in case of any dispute.
- Correspondence and meetings with external agencies, vendors working at projects.
HR WhatsApp : 9620249496
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.