Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:249 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Coordination - Mining/Metals (15-20 yrs)
Skill and Qualification :
- Degree /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- Capable to groom successors;
- Proven ability in storage, maintenance and use of plant and equipment on a loss-preventative basis;
- Drive to achieve the targets.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skill.
- Nationality - Only Indian citizens may apply who is willing to work in Indonesia.
Knowledge and Qualification :
- Minimum work experience of 15+ years of which at least 05 years in resource planning, monitoring, tracking and maintenance of equipment in the mining companies.
- Should have knowledge on spare parts management and inventory planning and control.
- Should have knowledge on the critical breakdown maintenance of the HEMM Equipment.
- Should have previous experience on maintenance related ERP packages like SAP MM & PM.
- Should have previous experience in vendor management.
Job Summary :
Head - Coordination will be responsible for coordinating with the Site Mechanical Incharges and analyse reports in regard to the critical breakdown and component overhauling of all the HEMM equipment. The incumbent will also plan and maintain an inventory of the spare parts and make proper decisions so as to alleviate the critical breakdown of the running equipment without disrupting the production planned at the project level.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Regularly monitor and review with the Site Maintenance Incharges on all the HEMM Equipment that are under critical breakdown maintenance.
- Plan and coordinate with the Section Incharges at the Workshop that require major overhauling of the components.
- Analyse the equipment availability and Monitor the MTBF & MTTR of critical equipment and ensure the preventive maintenance done as per the plan.
- Monitor daily MIS report on the equipment utilization and the production data for all projects.
- Track the purchase requisition and purchase order for all the spare parts required during critical breakdown maintenance and ensure that the spares are available on time to all the sites.
- Prepare a monthly performance review for all the equipment and present it to senior management.
- Review the parts comparison sheet containing the quantity, vendor details and their pricing for the components before sending it for approval.
- Ensure the availability of critical spares, developing local vendors for spares, finalizing contracts making and monitoring KPIs.