Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:162 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Core Driller Maintenance (14-25 yrs)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
We are looking for a Head-Maintenance (Core Driller) for our Exploration Division at G-Level with below attributes:
- Lead a team of Core Drill Mechanics to manage a fleet of 11 Rigs, 3 Water Tankers and 6 Camper LMVs. Rig Population is likely to grow.
- Expertise in Sandvik, Atlas Copco & Boart Longyear Core Drill Equipment.
- Base location will be at Site Location, Odisha, but must be willing to travel across India and manage the fleet.
- Aged 45-50 years with at least 10+ recent years on Core Drill Equipment Maintenance
- We prefer candidates from be the Exploration Companies and OEMs.
In the case of OEMs, mere equipment commissioning experience would NOT be useful.
Make and Model of Core Drill Machines are :
Epiroc Mining : Christensen CT20/ 140, Boyles C5/ C5C/ C6/ C8C
Sandvik Mining: DE110/130, DE712, DE881
Boart Longyear : LF- 70/90D/230/, LF- 160/350e, LX- 6/11
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE :
- Forecast and Manage Maintenance Budget, CAPEX, OPEX, AOP, contracts, OEM service agreements for the Drill - HEMM Equipment
- Planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance productivity and optimization in Fuel burning in litre per BCM.
- Life cycle maintenance strategies through continuous improvement process including maintenance work execution efficiencies, root cause failure analysis, warranty management and Reliability Improvement programs
- Modifications in equipment- s, process flow, working practices, consumables, power, etc. for controlling & reducing conversion cost per unit produced
- Asset Management of the Heavy Mining equipment fleet and Mine site support material handling equipment fleet to enhance asset reliability and optimizing costs in maintenance, tyres, spares & Components.
- Developing the subordinates & Crews to meet the Global standards.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Facilitate Component Replacement planning based on life & health of equipment for the Drill - HEMM fleet.
- Ensure the maintenance team is timely provided with all necessary resources to efficiently implement maintenance plans and enable Operation to achieve production targets.
- Monitor KPI reports like availability, maintenance cost, asset utilization, MTBF and MTTR to improve efficiency of the equipment.
- Enhance the service life of the component and minimize the component OH cost.
- Communicate effectively with the internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and bottlenecks .
- Planning Spare parts and reusability of spares, equipment and tools needed for operation and ensure availability of all critical spare parts.
- Monitoring & audit of the Drill - HEMM maintenance, Quality, safety and compliances of SOPs, SMP, SWP at the mining project.