Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:546 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Corporate Quality - Polyester Manufacturing (12-20 yrs)
Leading Manufacturing set up Requires Head ( Corporate Quality)- Nagpur
One of our client leading manufacturer of Polyester Films, BOPP Films, Speciality coated Films & Paper & Board india with operations in India & globally . It was established almost 20 years back & have diversified range of products are used in Packaging, Industrial, Textiles,, Labelling and decaration. It has 6 manufacturing sites in India and a its products are recognized globally and caters to customers of more than 680 countries around the globe. It is one of the largest producer/ manufacturer of BOPP Films in India.
We are looking for a Head Corporate Quality for Nagpur location.
PFB THE DETAILS :
1) Client : Leading BOPP/ Films manufacturer
2) Role : Head- Corporate Quality
3) Experience : over 12 years with BOPP/ Films/ Packaging manufacturer
4) Location : Nagpur
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Head Corporate Quality will be responsible to manage all the Manufacturing unit operations located across PAN India
- Develop Quality processes acroos Unit locations
- Sud be ISO 14-001/ISO 90-001 Certified
- Mist be from the same background/ Industry ( Films/ BOPP/ Packaging )
- Implement all need quality process described in QMS
- Produce reports n manage PPT's
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards; so that we deliver consistent product quality to our customers
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Making sure the company is working as functional as possible to keep up with competitors
- Executing and managing Customers Complaints, devising the strategy towards zero customer's complaints.
- Maintain the Company Quality Systems in line with ISO 9001:2015 requirement and other certification applicable to the Market
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT :
- You are required to prepare and submit in time monthly report in the defined format relating to your job function.
Qualification & Experience :
- B-Tech or Diploma in plastic engineering Or Post graduation in Science with Diploma in Plastics.
- With over 12 -17 years solid related working experience
- Must have worked for Flexible Packaging plant
Knowledge of T.Q.M, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Strong leadership & Team Building
Knowledge of quality especially in Plastic industries.
Knowledge of 7 QC Tools.
Problem solving skills
Spoken English for business communication.
Good communication skills with cross function department.
Computer literacy - Skillful in using office software.
Autonomous Reporting to Top Management
Perks & Allowances :-
Local Salary as per Grad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.