Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:603 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Crusher & Screen - Mining (17-22 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and experienced in operating equipment like Fixed Crusher Plants [ 350TPH (Metso), 320TPH(Metso),350TPH(Zenith),250TPH(Sandvik),300 TPH (Lippmann), 250TPH (Propel), 200TPH (Sandvik), 200TPH (puzzolana)];
- Mobile Crusher Plant [ 350TPH (Power screen), 200TPH (Metso) and 200TPH (ASTEC)], Impact Crusher [ 400TPH (Lippmann), 300TPH (Metso) and 200TPH (ASTEC)], 150 TPH PowerScreen/Pegson Crushers, Mobile Screening plants like Horizon 6203, Extec, Fintec, Kleeman etc.
- Have the ability to coach and mentor others;
- Ability to communicate and interact with associates across all levels;
- Capabilities to perform multitask and work under pressure situations.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Should have experience of more than 15 years in Mining or Quarrying industry with specialized in operation and maintenance of Crusher & Screen plants. Installation and commissioning experience shall be the added advantage.
- Experience in planning and optimizing resources and developing in-house support mechanisms required in achieving project targets in Crusher & Screen plant with integral ancillary infrastructure.
- Should have knowledge on the service and breakdown maintenance of the equipment.
- Knowledge of ERP, SAP & quality systems ISO, EMS, OHSAS, 5S, TPM.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Head - Crusher & Screen is responsible for Operation & Maintenance, enhancing the operational efficiency & productivity of all Crusher & Screen Plants which are commissioned at all the project location as well as implement strategies for low cost automation, plant layout improvisation and daily monitoring of performance metrics so as to increase the equipment availability and utilization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Objectivity of this role :
- Plan & Schedule for preventive & predictive maintenance / overhauling / repair / alterations of all Crushing & Screening plants - Mobile, Semi Mobile, Fixed plants and its utilities such as Dust Suppression, Dust extraction, firefighting etc., various utility machinery to increase machine up time and long term equipment reliability.
- Proactively identify areas of obstruction / breakdowns and taking corrective measures / steps to rectify the equipment through application of troubleshooting tools.
- Execute cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M expenditures and work within the budget.
- Identifying scope for Planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance productivity.
- Identifying scope for Modifications in equipment- s, process flow, working practices, consumables, power etc. for controlling & reducing cost per unit produced.
- Repair, Maintenance and modification of the all used Crushing and Screening Plants
- Spares alteration to suit the requirements of the running plants.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Responsible for operations and maintenance of the all crushing and Screening plants.
- Make the format and systems for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance practices and ensure that all preventive maintenance is done on time.
- Ensuring the proper spares management and inventory management encompassing identification of vendors, requirement specification & offer evaluation for the smooth operation of the Crushing & Screening Plants
- Plan the erection & commissioning of major equipment such as Crushers, Screens, Feeders etc.
- Responsible for delivery of monthly targets as per Production & Dispatch Schedule with key focus on safety
- Responsible for effective CAPEX action to enhance Production, to improve Product Quality and maximize cost savings
- Conducting rejection analysis & failure investigation analysis to identify gaps & take corrective measures so as to reduce equipment downtime & maximize plant availability and preparing action plan of high rejection parameter.
- Supervise the production processes and systems and provide suggestions for improving process efficiency.
- Evaluate quality problems & coordinating with shift crew for rectification of the same.
- Ensure quality of incoming material as per pre-set quality parameters.
- Identifying and developing new vendors /contractors, reviewing day-to-day vendor / contractor's performance to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality norms, establishing long-term partnerships with reliable vendors /contractors
SKILLS & WORKING CONDITIONS :
ACCOMMODATION : Can avail company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Mines location.
CONVEYANCE/TRAVEL : Eligible for the Conveyance vehicle and willing to travel to site locations on a regular basis.