Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:281 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Demand & S&OP - FMCG (7-18 yrs)
The position will be responsible for leading and driving the logistics and distribution plan which will drive optimal utilization of time available and helps in customer (both External and Internal) satisfaction and profitability.
- Develop the monthly forecast & rolling forecast based on statistical model
- Coordinate with Sales (Regional Sales Manager, Channel & Brand) for inputs covering validated additional sales requirements and any exceptions on the forecast
- Develop the unconstrained demand plan based on the above inputs and coordinating with Head - Supply Chain Planning and Sales Head for validation through Demand Review process
- Initiate the monthly S&OP process with circulation of validated demand plan and participation in the processes
- Analyze sales and supply performance with Executive S&OP and preparing inputs for mid-month review of S&OP
- Keep track of the realignment in terms of SKUs & CFAs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.