Recruitment lead at WEN
Views:194 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Design & Development - Radio Frequency (14-20 yrs)
RF Design & Development Head
Job description :
- Knowledge of RF, Electronic & digital design
- Responsible for full design of products & lead projects.
- EC systems level engineering like Radars, EW &ATEs for RF modules.
- Experience in designing, specifying, and implementing Receivers and Transmitters
- Understanding of 3GPP standards for LTE, WCDMA, GSM, CDMA, 5G NR.
- Understanding & Implementation of Linearization (APD, DPD) & Efficiency techniques (Doherty PA, Envelope Tracking).
- Experience in RF System's Link Budget Simulation using AWR VSS, ADI SimRF & Excel Sheets.
- Experience in RF Circuits design and evaluation of RF ADC, RF DAC, Power Amplifier, Doherty PA Design, Filters, LNA, Directional Couplers, and Hybrid Couplers etc.
- Experience in EDA Simulation Tools Agilent ADS, AWR Microwave Office, HFSS Etc.
- Experience in Schematic capture with Altium Designer, Allegro.
- Experience in Mix Signal/RF board design & Layout.
- Experience in DVT & Testing of RF systems acc to 3GPP standards like 36.104, 3GPP 36.141, 3GPP45.004, 3GPP51.001
- Experience in testing with Instruments: Network analyzer, Signal Generator (SMU200), Spectrum analyzer (FSW, MXA-9020), Power Meter, CRO, RF Probe, Noise Source, BER Tester.
- Experience in LAB Automation and Scripting using MATLAB
- Experience in managing the project from design specifications to production.
- Good analytical, problem solving, documentation, presentation, team-building skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of high-performance wireless measurement solutions.
- To lead a team of hardware, firmware, and software engineering teams to drive the RF system architecture approach consisting of hardware, firmware, embedded DSP, and hardware acceleration of software algorithms.
- Experience in managing a team of hardware and software engineers.
- To lead system integration activities that result in the highest quality products.
Required Candidate profile:
- B.E./M.E./B.Tech Electronics & Comm.
- 14-20 years of relevant exp
- Knowledge of CST Microwave tools(desirable)
- RF Planning,Budgeting, sourcing etc
- OrCAD,ADS, MS Office, Visio
- Good Communication Skills
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication
PG: Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech in Microwave, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate: Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.