Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:135 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Design Engineering - Telematics (15-20 yrs)
The Client :
A leading multi locational Auto ancillary / OEM Co HQ in South India.
The Role description :
- Manage all PDLC activities of Telematics and Other products
- Manage team - leads / Sr. Engineers / Engineers
- Interactions - PDE internal, Other groups, Customer
- Project budget plan and track the same efficiently for cost control
- Manage suppliers
- Issue tracking and Status reporting
Specific skills required :
- Strong Embedded design - development - testing skills
- Experience in quality processes
- Strong process orientation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with - HW / SW design, Free Scale / Fijutsu & other Processors, Device Drivers development, Low level firmware, Boot loaders, GPS, GSM, Telematics Features, LCD/TFT, Navigation features, C language, CAN-Serial Protocols ( J1939, KWP, UDS etc.), tcp-ip, Black Box/White box testing, Design Validation of HW, debugging tools etc.
- Telematics product development experience
The Person for the role :
- Graduate / PG in Electronics Engineering with about 15 years of design engineering experience.
- Ability to deploy functional knowledge
- Detail Orientation
- Forecasting and Decision Making
- Documentation Skills
- Team Player
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Mentoring skill with excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
Location : The role is based at the HQ in Coimbatore, reporting to the CTO.
Sounds like a fit ? Please reach out to us and we will revert to you within 10 days of receiving the profile based on the relevance.