Manager at Naukri.com
Views:208 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Design - Jewelery (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Create new styles / range and communicating specifications to Designers, CAD/CAM and Production Teams and ensuring predefined norms
- Creating an assortment of differentiated, relevant and cutting edge designs for showrooms in order to increase market share, improve margins and add value to the brand's image.
- Designing products which enhances our brand presence, infusing freshness to merchandising.
- Ensuring Design development with adherence to timelines and category requirements, international standards, efficiency of design with reference to trends, demographics and competition.
- To develop and institutionalize design processes, so as to create ranges that are new, trendy, innovative and commercially viable, for all categories, on a seasonal basis
- Costing of Designs in line with budgeted parameters
- Monitoring Quality Control of Manual Designing, CAD/CAM and sampling to ensure minimum to nil faults (Zero Defect System)
- Researching & Forecasting of trends with an eye on the fashion world to keep abreast of developments in the industry.
- To guide, manage and lead the design teams for effectively manage this crucial creative resource, their performance for creativity and exquisiteness of product design
- Building a bank of jewellery design
Eligibility criteria :
- Bachelor Degree in Jewellery & Accessory Design from a premier Designing Institute
- 10 Years of designing experience
- 2-3 Years of leadership experience, managing design and creative team
- High on creative and an innovation.
- Strong analytics skills and business acumen.
- Experience with Corel Draw, CAD etc.
- Freehand drawing, 2D drawing, and Technical drawing skills.
- Management skills to manage creative people.