Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:691 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head/DGM/General Manager - Factory Management - Fertilizers/Chemicals (15-18 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible to :
- Maintain supply chain smoothness to deliver the products from the Factory.
- Ensure products at budgeted norms and within budgeted expenses, while meeting all statutory & others obligations and being within company framework rules.
- Monitor and ensure that productions are done as per planned & forecasted volumes, norms ; Quality Assurance as per CIB,BIS, FAO and customize requirements, by way of daily interactions, on-site inspections and collating daily/monthly quarterly/yearly reports, to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Ensure finished goods are dispatched as per agreed timelines, meeting quality & quantity terms, by way of daily reports and fortnightly/monthly MIS reports, so that customer requirements are met. Safe operation & safety for all Man, Material & Machines
- Monitor ensure that all required resources (raw materials, packing materials, engineering spares, manpower, funds, etc.) are available, by way daily reporting, site visits, discussion with respective departments and monthly status reports, to ensure that production dispatch activity goes smoothly as per plan.
- Interact with the Corporate Office on matters of capex clearances, approvals for deviations (if any), status of procurement of raw materials, by way of frequent discussions (mobile or VC) or visit to corporate office for review meetings, to enable implementation of planned activities smoothly.
- Ensure that all requisite approvals /authorizations/permissions from the govt agencies are in place, by way monitoring and interactions with HoDs, so that factory operations run smoothly and no legal notices are received.
- Ensure that all systems are being followed/complied by all personnel, by way of site visits, reviewing audit points, etc., so that the deviations are mitigated and system runs smoothly.
- Participate in business plan strategy meetings at corporate office with a view to set targets for growth and coming out with action plans to meet the targets.
- Communicate with the employees, eliciting to them the unit performance, company future plans and their role in meeting the objectives, on a quarterly basis, so that they are clear about their role and are informed about growth plans
- Responsible for meeting statutory and legal compliance.
- Maintaining the Quality of Formulations and Technical Products as per FAO and BIS guidelines specifications
- Monitor the input and out of RM & PM ----- Mass Balance
- Developing & revision of specification of Raw Materials, Inter and Packing materials.
- Improvement in the quality of existing formulation products as well as packing standard as per ZERO deviation of quality
- Attending customer complaints - complaint analysis, Review, Corrective and Preventive actions & Records
- Handling of New project plant construction and plant erection.
Candidate Profile :
- Bsc /Msc -Bio chemistry with 15 - 18 years of experience in agrochemcials/pesticide industry.
- Candidates should have atleast 5 years of experience as a Factory Head in agrochemical company.
- Should be currently managing multiple plants
- Should have experience in overseeing and managing a brownfield plant construction /expansion project.
- Should have good understanding of formulations
- Should have past experience in pesticides production and deep knowledge in QA
- Well versed with Factory Act, Audit, Quality, EHS managing all functions in a plant etc.
- Team Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
Candidates willing to relocate to New Delhi / Noida preferred.