Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:1131 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head/DGM - Plant Operations - Auto Ancillary Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
The Company :
A leading auto component / OEM mfg with multi location operations.
The Role :
Responsible for overall functioning and operational excellence of the Plant, with P&L accountability.Oversee and direct plant operations including production and manufacturing, maintenance, quality, engineering support, safety, regulatory compliance, distribution and warehousing.
Responsible for :
- Long term and short term budgeting and control.
- Handling key accounts in the given geography
- Managing human resources / work force.
- Driving initiatives and process improvements to make the plant operations more efficient and effective.
- Establish, maintain and expand relationships with internal and external stakeholders based on the need.
- Gathering market intelligence, tracking competitors- activities and providing valuable inputs to the organisation, in the relevant area of operations.
The Person :
- 15 - 20 years of experience in Auto component industry with at least 3-5 years of leadership experience managing a plant manufacturing auto electronics, pumps preferred.
- Experience in managing assembly operations as part of the manufacturing process is a must.
- Currently accountable for the P&L of the plant.
- Strong Engineering background. MBA is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication with proven stakeholder management skills.
- Business savvy person with a mindset of being able to continuously improve processes / operations.
Interested ?Please send in your profiles for a review and we will contact you in about 2-3 weeks of receiving the profile depending on the relevance of the profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.