Head - EHS - Real Estate (20-25 yrs)
To Create and audit Environment, Health and safety measures for the projects and offices. To create - Zero Accident- work environment. The Head of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) will be responsible for providing professional health, safety, and environment management leadership within all levels of staff responsible for project execution, including all levels of staff of any consultant or contractor engaged in the project.
- Overall 20+ years of relevant experience
Duties/ Responsibilities/ Activities :
1. Act as the Responsible Person for all health and safety matters across all Projects, identifying and responding to current legal and best practice requirements.
2. Initiate and oversee a HSE leadership change programme across Projects.
3. Set the strategic direction for effective HSE management and appropriate workplace wellbeing programmes for employees/ consultant employees/contractor employees.
4. Review and develop all aspects of HSE policies and activity, and ensure that it is implemented consistently across all projects
5. Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming HSE legislation/rules/regulations and ensure that has systems and procedures in place to meet compliance and other requirements.