Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:537 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Electrical Aggregates (12-20 yrs)
Head - Electrical Aggregates
Educational Qualification - B.Tech/ M.Tech - Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
1. Responsible for Operation and Maintenance of Electrical Components like Wiring Harness, Starter motors, alternators, lighting system, ECUs like (Engine Management, BCM, Telematics, ABS, Airbag, Infotainment, Instrument Clusters, LV systems for EVs etc), & switches (Combi, PWS, SoS etc) for all HEMM Equipments.
2. Carry out Preventive & Breakdown maintenance of equipments like AC motors, Feeder of Motors, LT PCC panels, HT PCC Panels and transformers.
3. Reduce breakdown after analysing MTTR and MTBF. To ensure that prompt attending of breakdown machines.
4. Inventory control by monthly parts audit comparing physical inventory with SAP inventory.
5. Executing root cause analysis for identifying repetitive problems so as to increase MTBF .
6. Review engineering drawings, layouts, diagrams, technical specifications, cost estimates for erection & commissioning at the rebuild centre.
7. Implement quality systems in the organisation to reduce rejections & ensure zero defect products.
8. Identifying areas of improvement and recommending process modifications and equipment calibrations to enhance operational efficiencies of the systems.
9. Plan and conduct field visits to observe conditions influencing design and to identify solutions to technical design problems related to electrical system.
10. Budgeting and Annual planning of spares, lubricant, critical items, outsourcing & manpower costs including spare budget management with ABC analysis.
11. Troubleshooting in IGBT AC Drive (SIBAS - Siemens).
12. Work with IBA System for process data acquisition and analysis consists of perfectly adjusted hardware and software components for acquiring, recording, analyzing and processing measurement data for troubleshooting in Electrical Machines.
13. Well versed with Midas System (Monitoring, Intrusion Detection, and Administration System) which is used for remote Monitoring of machine performance in real time and allows offline review of the machine recorded data.
14. Well Versed with SIRA Server which is used as remote troubleshooting of machine.
15. Operation and Maintenance of AFDSS (Automatic Fire Detection and Suppuration System).