Talent Acquisition at BVR People Consulting
Views:205 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Electrical Safety Competency Development (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Shall report to ICEHSH and network with BUEHSHs
- To bring in tangible improvement in electrical safety across IC by means of analysing human errors in electrical safety.
- Training to staff / workmen on Electrical safety
- Review Root cause Analysis of electrical incidents and propose corrective action / preventive action in co-ordination with BUEHSHs.
- Prepare comprehensive Competency test procedures for testing competency of Site engineer / Project manager, Site supervisor, EHSOs.
- Train EHSOs / Safety stewards on Electrical safety.
- Develop training module for workmen in electrical safety.
- Train frontline supervisors in electrical safety.
- Devise methodology / criteria for sub-contractor technical competency evaluation.
- Explore option of setting safety park in technical competency evaluation..
- Prepare Electrical standards / procedures in the form of a book for electrical safety.
- Devise methodologies for knowledge sharing.
- Develop scenarios of different electrical hazards /accidents and prepare a training methodology for addressing the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.