Recruiter at Accord Consultants
Views:192 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Electricals - Mining Division - Infrastructure (10-20 yrs)
Head - Electrical - Mining Division
Client Details :
The group is one of the largest Infrastructure companies in the central India. They are expending the presence PAN India and abroad. The group is currently having presence across more than 10 states in India with an employee base of over 5000 +
The Client urgently requires a Head-Electrical at Nagpur.
1) BE/ B.Tech Electrical with minimum 10 years experience in Underground mines, preferably coal mines.
2) Periodically visiting the sites and guiding site Engineers in electrical systems theory, fault finding in protection systems.
3) Train GETs and Engineers; conduct the Induction programme for new joiners.
4) Must be conversant with the duties, responsibilities of Electrical supervisors, electrical wiremen working in UG mines.
5) Must be conversant with C.E.A.Regulations, 2010 (earlier IE Rules 1956), Mines Act and latest CMR& MMR. This knowledge is required for guiding the site Engineers to make applications/correspondence with DGMS officials regarding electrical safety.
6) Conversant with relevant BIS, IEC Specifications pertaining to UG and Surface Electrical safety, Power Systems.
7) Able to make Specifications of equipment, components of Electricals in consultation with our clients based on latest amendments and DGMS Circulars. This knowledge is required to examine and evaluate Purchase files of Electrical Equipment and to guide site Engineers in making/correcting specifications from time to time.
8) Good academics and Job stability is a must.