Specialist Recruiter at Godin International
Views:135 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Engineering - Distilleries/Ethanol Biofuel/Power Plants/Glass & Chemical (15-25 yrs)
- Planning and Budgeting - Project management, plant engineering and operations of distilleries, Ethanol biofuel, power plants, Glass and chemical industries. Had a proven record in completing projects on time within budget.
- Proficient in planning and implementation of CAPEX budget.
- Prepare the engineering department budget, in consultation with the unit heads
- Proficient in optimizing investment profitability by working creatively on the Capital project budget.
- Commendable knowledge in projects planning, scheduling, budgeting, resources mobilization, equipment finalization, cost evaluation, tenders and contract works finalization, vendor development, site management, establishing project controls and safety systems.
- Regular Operations and Process Improvement - For any new project installation, direct and coordinate the efforts of the various units in engineering department (instrumentation/ electrical/mechanical/civil) for smooth project implementation and activity execution
- Possess commendable knowledge in comprehensive process and maintenance of distillery plants, power plants, Process units and relevant utility systems.
- Establishing preventive maintenance schedules, best manufacturing practices, and Standard operational practices.
Maintenance and Issue Resolution - Act as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for all engineering related issues of the plant
- Monitor the improvements in plant performance, improvement in throughput, application of new methods & systems to enhance efficiency across all plant sites
- Resolve any complaints, breakdown, issues related to engineering in the plant by directing and coordinating the efforts of the different units of department
- Direct and supervise all the Preventive, Predictive (variation analysis of equipments) and Breakdown maintenance.
- Managed all maintenance issues during operations and shut down for the entire power plant and utilities.
- SAP & CMMS for proper maintenance.
- In-depth knowledge of managing repair and maintenance requirements of plant machinery, tools, equipment, and mechanical systems. Slashed equipment breakdowns by developing and implementing innovative operational guidelines.
Co-Generation/ Power Plant/ Process - Ensure efficient and trouble-free operation of the Co-Generation unit by supervising and directing the operations of the unit.
- Managing Smooth and efficient running of Boilers, turbines, WTP, compressors, chillers and associated machinery.
- Possess expertise in looking after Project and O & M of Power plant including HP & LP Boilers, Extraction cum condensing/Backpressure Turbines, DG Sets, Compressors, Cooling Towers, DM Plant/RO Plant & Chillers.
Procurement and Vendor management - Ensure the availability of the most appropriate engineering equipment's by indenting for the required equipment's in a timely manner
- Establish process and criteria for selection of vendors and maintain, manage the vendors
- Participate in vendor and contractor negotiations related to engineering, where required
Training and People Management - Possess good exposure of handling various audits and preparing all sorts of reports and presentations, Resource, Optimization and Team Management
- Identify the training needs of the department, in consultation with the unit heads and ensure capability development throughout the department through appropriate trainings
- Establish performance goals for department's employees, and monitor performance on a continual basis
- Undertake Performance appraisals of direct reportees and strengthen their performance through constructive feedback