Consultant at Cucumber Consultants
Views:409 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Engineering & Maintenance - Filament Yarn Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
Job description :
Our client is a market leader in Filament Yarn in Indonesia.
Only candidates working in Filament yarn manufacturing Industry experience are considered.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Complete operations of the Engineering & Maintenance Department, in line with the Business Plan and Strategic Plan.
- Ensure safe, effective and cost-efficient operation of the Utilities Plant. Ensure uninterrupted supply of utilities at lowest possible cost.
- Provide inputs and participate in developing a Business Plan and Strategic Plan for the entire area of Engineering and Maintenance in line with the overall Business Strategy of the SBU.
- Provide a complete Business Plan for Engineering and Maintenance division by November of each year for the subsequent year.
- Ensure effective implementation of the Business Plan and Strategic Plan and timely execution of projects
- Prepare and provide all reports relevant to Engg & Maintenance. Provide clear and factual information always.
- Supervise and manage personnel of Engg & Maintenance and provide adequate guidance to all personnel.
- Provide required training to local staff to fulfill operational and managerial requirements.
- Provide inputs and participate in developing a transparent performance evaluation system based on KRA's and ensure effective implementation of the system.
- Ensure effective cooperation/ coordination with other departments, namely Manufacturing as well as central functions Central Technical and Commercial Departments.
- In cooperation with Purchase department, improve the maintenance budget monitoring and control process. Ensure effective participation of Engg and Maintenance in the PR approval process.
- In cooperation with Purchase department and IT, ensure effective usage of Materials Management System and Maintenance Management System. Continuously improve and adapt the systems to changing requirements
- In cooperation with Manufacturing, ensure effective integration and participation of the Engg & Maint function in major projects as well as in day-to-day process improvement activities to maximise utilisation of available resources across departments.
- Continuously improve HSE standards and develop jointly with HSE Department, a - Zero Event- Strategy. Ensure effective implementation of the strategy.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- B.E./ B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics, with at least 15 years of experience in process industries.
- Experience in Polyester Filament Yarn plants is desirable
- Last 3 years should be as the head of Engg & Maintenance