Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:1667 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Engineering Service - Control Centre (10-20 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- Mechanical Engineering by qualification, Detail Oriented, Big Picture Thinking, Strong Written Communication, Strong Verbal Communication,
- Organisation Skills, Prioritising, Analytical, Problem Solving, Trouble Shooting, Multitasking, Industry Experience, Decisiveness, Persuasion, Flexibility,
- Open Schedule, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills, business development acumen.
Knowledge & Experience :
- 10+ years of experience with OEMs/ HEMM Manufacturing and Rebuild companies in India and abroad.
- Working experience in fleet management for HEMM Equipment like P & H 2100 Rope Shovel, Liebherr R996/994, Letourneau L2350/L1850, Komatsu 830E, Belaz 240 MT Dump Trucks, Hitachi EH4500.
- Experience in Condition Based Monitoring, Failure Analysis, MTBF planning, data collection and analysis.
- Experience in managing field maintenance teams independently for large scale equipment.
- Expertise on Crushers & Screening Plants including Process Flows with entrepreneurial mindset to evaluate techno-economical feasibility.
- Proven experience in costing, planning and scheduling process plant projects.
Age Group : Range of 35 to 45 yrs
Job Description/Skills (Indicative only) :
- Manages the overall preventive and breakdown maintenance operations of the HEMM fleet and process plants deployed across the project sites.
- Oversees the effectiveness of the equipment/component rebuild, identifies R&D and reverse engineering projects, analyses condition monitoring and failure analysis data, monitors coordination between procurement, inventory, logistics and erection & commissioning.
- Communicates with people inside and outside the company to discover what strategies will help to continuously improve the equipment availability for production.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Leads the central control centre for monitoring all aspects of plant and equipment maintenance and analyses the performance data & KPIs.
- Reviews how departments work together to achieve the company objectives, identifies gaps and facilitates to resolve them.
- Updates on the best practices and new technologies and comes up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors.
- Understands the objectives of ESCC by working closely with Head-Engineering Services.
- Leads the ESCC team to create and implement strategies and goals for continuously improving the performance and availability.
- Plans the preventive maintenance schedules and manages breakdown maintenance issues with the O&M teams at project sites.
- Communicates with the site Operations and maintenance teams regularly and ensures proper coordination.
- Consults with the industry experts, participates in forums and shares knowledge across the maintenance team.
- Keeps up with current trends in the industry and modern maintenance best practices.
- Reviews reports, making presentations to stakeholders, and examining how the division can optimise expenses.
- Oversees Material Requirement Planning (MRP) for the workshop in co-ordination with the procurement team
- Co-ordinate with internal/external customers on reliability of workmanship and warranty administration.
Working culture (Indicative only) :
- Adopts 6-day Work Week
- Flexible with Working Hours
- Willing to work at the Site
- Willing to travel - High (10-15 Days/month)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.