Research Associate at Deininger Management Consultants
Views:45 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Engineering Services - R&D Department - Manufacturing (13-21 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with a Leading manufacturing company
Designation : Head Engineering
Location : Gujarat
Vertical : R&D
Expectation from the role :
The Head of Engineering Services in charge of the entire R&D department Gujarat, India. He is responsible for the product development performed including mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, firmware development and software development related to the end tests of the product.
- He is responsible for all technical aspects as well as the line management of the engineering staff . He acts as the key contact for the engineering team (project leaders) in Switzerland .
- Together with the Head of Engineering, he guarantees an effective collaboration between the engineering locations in India and Switzerland.
- To be constant contact with the Head of Engineering Services and project leaders in Switzerland.
- Operational planning, controlling, monitoring of all development project running
- ES within the budget and resource constraint (multiple project controlling)
- Planning and controlling of the available resources and man power
- Development of organization and processes
- Personnel development, ensure trainings and skills of staff, give direction and assistance
- Team building, motivate and support of staff, empowerment
- Continuous improvement of quality of products and technologies within the lifecycle management process
- Report status (cost, time, content) to the Head of Engineering Services, project leaders and general manager
- Manage project risks and changes in the environment/organization
- Responsible for the cost center of the engineering services
- Line responsibility
- Responsible for the quality of the products developed
- Responsible to ensure the legal and normative regulations of the products developed
- Responsible to act within the project budgets for new product development and lifecycle activities
- Responsible for the hiring process of new staff and also for the appraisal interviews
If interested please apply with your updated resume
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.