Director at Intellectual Capital HR Consulting
Views:913 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Engineering - Wastewater Treatment (15-20 yrs)
Basic know how of biological treatment process flow of STP, ETP and WTP.
- Preparation of basic engineering package like Plant layout, Hydraulic calculation, HFD, Equipment, piping design & sizing and Selection.
- Preparation of Process calculation, PFD, mass balance and P&ID with the help of Process, Electrical and instrumentation department.
- Conceptualization and preparation of General layout, equipment layout, Over all piping layout.
- Concept to finalization of Mechanical GA and piping GA drawing and detailing.
- Design and sizing of Pumps, blower, centrifuge and other rotating equipment and pipe and fittings.
- Preparation of BOM, Material requisition (MR), Technical datasheet of various Mechanical equipment of Plant.
- Technical and commercial verification of Manufacturer design drawing in line with contract requirement and finalization for issuance of PO.
- Client submission of manufacturer design/drawing/QAP, follow up for Approval and issuance of manufacturing clearance to Vendor.
- Client coordination for inspection of bought out items and dispatch to site.
- Supervise the engineering work of assigned drafters, designers and engineers.
- Coordinate with various Personnel to review designs and resolve area of concern.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.